Selected conference papers are as followed:
- Performing Romantic Music in the Twentieth-First Century”, Performing Romantic Music: Theory and Practice Conference, Durham University, UK, July 2008.
- “Lionel Tertis’ Interpretation Aesthetics: A Discussion of Bax’s Sonata for Viola and Piano,” The 35th International Viola Congress, University of Adelaide. Australia, July- Aug 2007.(with sponsorship from The Aidan Woodcock Charity and Kathleen & Margery Elliott Scholarship Trust.)
- “Sound of the Early Twentieth-Century Viola Music: Revelation of Lionel Tertis Interpretation Aesthetics,” MARS Study Day, University of Leeds, UK, May 2007.
- “String Performing Practices in the Twentieth Century,”Music Institutions with Doctoral Arts Studies (M.I.D.A.S) workshop, Royal College of Music, UK, April 2007.
- “Transition of Audible Perception: Revelation of Tertis’ Interpretation Aesthetics,” Music Archival Research Skills (MARS) Study Day, University of Leeds, UK, March 2007.
- “Revelation of Lionel Tertis’ Interpretation Aesthetic,” Royal Musical Association Research Student’s Conference (RMA), University of Bristol, UK, Jan. 2007.
- “Performing Practices in the Twentieth Century,” Progress Conference, University of Manchester, UK, June 2006.
- “Historical Performance with Modern Players,” Research Study Day, University of Leeds, UK, May 2004.